Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's been done- is done- well not quite.



I'd like to say im typing this from the sands of Rarotonga, but not quite. Instead I'm sitting in an airport hotel with a view of the industrial area. I thought I better upload something whilst I still have a reliable internet connection. We had the opening for the "It's Been Done" exhibition on Saturday. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that came along and supported and also a BIG thanks to the artists that managed to get their work in.
I know this was an idea that took some time to come to fruition and I really appreciate the effort you went to to support both The Good Room and the Wanaka skate park extension fundraising. You're a good sort. Here are some quick images if you didnt make it. See ya when i get back!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, fantastic blog format! How long have you been blogging for?

you made blogging look easy. The entire glance of your site is fantastic, as well as the content material!


my blog ... legal amphetamines